Uploading your iPhone photos to your Photobucket account is easy. Specifically if you are using the Photobucket App to upload photos from your camera roll directly to your Photobucket account. If you are not familiar with the process, here is a quick guide to let you know how to upload iPhone photos to Photobucket.
- Go to App Store and search for photobucket and install application.
- Create a Photobucket account.
Launch the App
- Tap the arrow that says "upload media"
Note: You will be asked to click any one of the two options i.e."choose existing" (allows you to upload photos that are already in your photo gallery) or "Choose Camera" ( it allows you to click a picture to upload)
- Select "Choose existing".
- Select Camera Roll to choose a photo that you've taken from your iPhone or iPad
Select the photo or photos you wish to upload to photobucket, then click Upload
- Your photo will upload to your default album on Photobucket
- Click My Album and click on the photo you wish to upload
- Click on the i located at the bottom right hand corner
- Tap the URL listed under Direct and it will automatically copy to your clip board
- Paste the URL to the message body.
- A link to the picture will now be accessible on your discussion/post.
You can install PicBackMan's Photobucket uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.