Photobucket is the world's top most photo and video sharing website which allows you to backup photos & videos. It allows you to animate your life with the Photobucket GIF Maker. It makes very easy to create your own animated GIF directly from your Android or iPhone device. Photobucket allows you to edit your GIF, change the speed of the GIF and change whether it loops reverse, in forward or yo-yo. Google Drive is a cloud storage service where you can backup photos, videos and files to access them from anywhere. It does not allow you to make GIF by using your photos. If you want to make GIF using your photos, then Photobucket is the best option. To move photos from Google Drive to Photobucket, check out the steps below.
Here are the steps to Move Photos from Google Drive to Photobucket:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account.
- Click "My Drive" button located at the left side of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Click the checkbox(es) next to the photos which you want to download.
- "Right click" the selected photos and select "Download" option.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photos you selected from Google Drive.
- Click "Download" button.
- Your photos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top of the window.
- A "Upload from:" window opens up. You will see "Upload to" option.
- You will see 2 options, "Create a new album" or "Your Bucket".
- Select any one of the above 2 options. If you select "Create a new album" option, then enter album name, description and click "Create" button to create a new album.
- Click "Choose photos & videos".
- A "File upload" window opens up. Select the photos which you want to upload.
- Click "Ok" button.
- You have another option to upload the photos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your photos directly from your computer to a location in your Photobucket.
- This is how you can move photos from Google Drive to Photobucket.
You can install PicBackMan's Photobucket uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.