Photobucket is a photo hosting website where you can upload, download, browse & move all of your photos & videos to access them from anywhere. Flickr is an online photo and video sharing website where you can backup photos and videos to share with others. If you want to share your photos with family and friends, then Flickr is a best choice. If you want to share photos on MySpace, then Photobucket is the best option. If you want to move photos from Flickr to Photobucket, then you can do this by using computer with simple steps. First download all your photos from Flickr to Computer and then upload them to Photobucket account.
Here are the steps to Move Photos from Flickr to Photobucket:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "You" button located at the top of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Click the photo, you will see it in full size.
- Click "..." (3 horizontal dots) located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select "View All sizes" option.
- Choose the size which you want to download and then click the link in the 'Download' section.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photo from the Flickr.
- Your photos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, click "Upload" button located at top of the window.
- You will see "Upload to" option.
- You will see 2 options, "Create a new album" or "Your Bucket".
- Select any one of the above 2 options.
- Click "Choose photos & videos".
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select photos that you want to upload.
- Click "Ok" button.
- You have another option to upload the photos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your photos directly from your computer to a location in your Photobucket.
- This is how you can move photos from Flickr to Photobucket.
You can install PicBackMan's Photobucket uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.