Google Drive is Google's cloud storage & synchronizing service. Google offers user an initial 15 GB of online storage space, that is shared across three of its most used services i.e Google Drive, Gmail & Google+. Google Drive offers 5GB of FREE storage space to all its users.
Following are the steps to upload an album from Android phone to Google Drive:
1. Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
3. Now open the Photo Gallery on your Android phone.
4. Tap "Menu" button located at the top-right corner of your screen.
5. Tap "Select Album" & select the album you wish to upload.
6. Tap "Send" button located at the top of your screen and select "Google Drive".
7. Tap "OK" button to upload the album.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.