SmugMug is a paid photo sharing website which allows you to upload both HD photos and videos to your account. It offers a toolset which facilitates the selling of digital and print media for photographers. If you want to sell your photos, then you can backup them to SmugMug.
Here are the steps to Transfer Photos from Google Photos to SmugMug on iPad:
Quick Tip to Keep your Photos Safe
- Download and install "SmugMug" app on your iPad.
- Go to https://photos.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download and install "Google Photos" app on your iPad from the App store & launch it.
- Open "Google Photos" app on your iPad.
- You will see all your photos.
- Tap and long press on photos to select which you want to backup.
- Tap "Share" icon located at the top on the screen.
- Tap "Open In" option.
- Tap "SmugMug" icon.
- Enter username & password to sign In to your SmugMug account.
- Enter description and tap "Share" button.
- This way how you can transfer photos from Google Photos to SmugMug on iPad.
Making backups of your photos & videos is a chore you probably skip, but it really doesn't have to be hard. Here's an effortless way to backup photos - PicBackMan. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.