iCloud Photo Sharing, previously known as shared Photo Streams has made it significantly easier to share photos between iOS devices. It even has added some 'social network' features, like the ability to 'like' and comment on a picture.
Once you successfully configure iCloud sharing, you can easily share your pictures on your social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and so on.
- Sign-in to the social network account of your choice.
- Open iPhoto on your device.
- Tap the photo, album or event you wish to share.
- Tap the Upload icon.
- Select the social network of your choice.
- Tap Post. This will publish your post onto the social network of your choice.