Picasa is a digital photo organizer & editor which was created by a company named 'Lifescape'in 2002 & is now owned by Google since 2004. Picasa web albums is now integrated to Google+, so, when you enter picasa web to your web browser, Google redirects to the albums section of Google+ photos. Don't worry, you can still go back to the old picasa web website. Picasa allows you to share photos & video with family & friends. Just you need to add names, email addresses or Google+ circles to share your videos.
2. Picasa offers you 3 options to share your videos.
a) You can share the entire album.
b) You can share individual videos.
c) You can share multiple selected videos from the album.
3. Select any ('a' or 'b' or 'c') one of the options listed above.
4. Add a comment if you would like to add context to your videos.
5. Add names, Google+ circles or email addresses to share your videos.
6. Click "Share" button.
7. All your videos will now be shared.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”