Google Photos has a syncing feature, which allows you to make changes to photos and videos only once. If you edit or delete or make any change, then that change will happen on every device which syncs to your Google Photos library. You can easily share photos and videos to other social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Flickr and more. You can follow the steps given below to share video from Google Photos app to Flickr.
Here are the Steps to Share Videos from Google Photos App to Flickr on Android:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download and install 'Flickr app' on your Android phone.
- Open Google Photos app on your Android phone.
- You will see two tabs i.e "All" and "Highlights".
- Tap "All" tab.
- You will see all your photos and videos.
- Tap the video which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" button located at the bottom on the screen.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Flickr" option.
- A pop-up window opens up.
- Tap "Share" button located at the top right corner on the screen.
- Your video will now be shared to Flickr.