DropBox is a cloud storage & synchronization service provided by DropBox Inc. DropBox allows you to backup photos, videos, documents & important files to access them from anywhere. DropBox offers 2GB free storage space. It is not possible to use the website to download an entire folder which is over 1GB but Dropbox allows you to download the entire photo folder from the Dropbox website by using 'Dropbox desktop application'.
Following are the steps to download videos from Dropbox to computer:
1. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. Click "Files" located at the left side of the window.
3. Navigate to the video which you want to download.
3. Click on the empty space to the right of the folder's name to select it. (clicking on the folder name or icon will open the folder instead)
4. Select "Download" button located at the top of the window.
5. Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click on "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain all the videos from Dropbox.
6. All your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.