Picasa is a photo management program operated by Google inc. Picasa allows you to edit and organize the photos on your computer. You can use Picasa to share your photos through email and the web. First you need to download and install 'Picasa Desktop Application' on your computer and then upload photos by clicking 'Upload' button. You can create a new album to store your photos. When creating a new album, you can add title, date and select if you would like your album to be public or unlisted. In order to share photo album with others, you can enter email address of the people with whom you want to share your photos.
Here are the steps to Share Photos Using Picasa:
- Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Picasa Desktop Application" on your computer & launch it.
- Click "Upload" button located at the top right corner of the page to upload photos from computer to Picasa.
- You will see 2 options, "Create a new album" or "Add to an existing album".
- Select any one of the above 2 options.
- Click on the photo album which you would like to share with others.
- Click "Share Album" button located at the top right corner of the layout.
- Enter email addresses of the people with whom you want to share your photos.
- Click "Send Invitation" button located at the bottom left corner of the window.