Dropbox is cloud-based storage space where you can share most any files, family photos and videos etc. Sharing large files like videos and digital photos via email is not quite possible all the time. But, you can share the entire folder with them. This can be done with a 'can edit' access. With this feature, you can allow others to collaborate and edit photos and files stored in your Dropbox cloud account. Here's how you can share Dropbox folder with others on Mac:
- If you haven't already, install the Dropbox desktop app.
- Open your Dropbox folder in Finder.
- Right-click the folder you want to share.
- Select Shareâ€¦
- Enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite.
- Select Can edit from the pull-down menu.
- Add a message about the files and click Share.