Facebook has the best and the easiest photo sharing functionality as compared to other social networking or photo sharing websites. Sharing a photo (posted by someone else) on Facebook is just a click away. However, it depends on the 'Privacy' settings applied by the individual. If he / she has restricted sharing their photos/ videos or posts, we're afraid that you won't be able to share it further. However, if no privacy settings are applied you can easily share them on to your timeline or a page that you manage. Here's how:
1. Go to your friend's page or timeline (where ever the photo that you want to share is located).
2. You can share Instagram photos that a friend has posted to Facebook by using the "Share" button located right below that photo.
3. A pop-up window opens up. Write something about the photo if you wish to.
4. You can share an Instagram photos in five ways: either share it on your own timeline, or on a friend's timeline, or in a group, or on a page that you manage, or in a private message.
5. Choose the privacy settings from 'Private', 'Friends', 'Friends of friends' or 'Public.
6. Click 'Share Photo' button.
7. That's it. You've successfully shared friend's Instagram photos posted to your Facebook timeline / page.
Quick Tip to Keep your Photos Safe
Making backups of your photos & videos is a chore you probably skip, but it really doesn't have to be hard. Here's an effortless way to backup photos - PicBackMan. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.