Facebook has the best and the easiest photo sharing functionality as compared to other social networking or photo sharing websites. Sharing a photo (posted by someone else) on Facebook is just a click away. However, it depends on the 'Privacy' settings applied by the individual. If he / she has restricted sharing their photos/ videos or posts, we're afraid that you won't be able to share it further. However, if no privacy settings are applied you can easily share them on to your timeline or a page that you manage. Here's how:
1. Go to your friend's page or timeline (where ever the photo that you want to share is located).
2. You can share Instagram photos that a friend has posted to Facebook by using the â€œShareâ€ button located right below that photo.
3. A pop-up window opens up. Write something about the photo if you wish to.
4. You can share an Instagram photos in five ways: either share it on your own timeline, or on a friendâ€™s timeline, or in a group, or on a page that you manage, or in a private message.
5. Choose the privacy settings from 'Private', 'Friends', 'Friends of friends' or 'Public.
6. Click 'Share Photo' button.
7. That's it. You've successfully shared friend's Instagram photos posted to your Facebook timeline / page.
Quick Tip to Keep your Photos Safe
Making backups of your photos & videos is a chore you probably skip, but it really doesn't have to be hard. Here's an effortless way to backup photos - PicBackMan. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
PicBackMan is a free photo/video uploader that helps you to keep your memories backed up to your favorite online services.
Users in 130+ countries have backed up.
... an excellent job of uploading more then 300GB of photos to 2 different services
I have a large collection of photos and videos to upload on some of my storage account and I was looking for an application that can do it all automatically, and that it did especially well. I found a definitive answer to my needs thanks to this amazing program and that it is constantly improving whith new fantastic features.
PicBackMan was really easy to setup and has been running for 3 days now backing up all my locally saved photos to Flickr. My photos are really valuable to me so it's great to be able to have them easily backed up to a secure location.
PicBackMan was an answer to many a prayer. How can I get this MASSIVE collection of photos onto a service that cripples uploading? PicBackMan. I uploaded approximately 85,000 photos in less than a month. It would have taken me close to a year to get all of those photos where they needed to go. Nothing short of brilliant.
LOVE this program! Works better than ANY other program out there that I have found to upload thousands of pictures WITH SUB-FOLDERS to SmugMug! Thank you so much for what you do! :) #happycustomer
Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan brings order to your digital memories. ...
PicBackMan automates the process of uploading pictures to multiple photo storage sites.
Top rated photo backup application.
It's easy, convenient and can handle thousands of pictures at once.