Google Drive is cloud storage and file synchronization service by Google Inc. There are two ways to share Google Drive photos with others i.e. 'Share a link to a file or a folder' and 'Send a file as an email attachment'. If you are using 'Email as attachment' to share photos with others, then you can send only one photo. It does not allow you to send multiple photos at a time. If you want to share multiple photos at once, then add the photos to a folder in Drive and then share the entire folder with the people you want to see the photos.
Following are the steps to Share Google Drive Photo with Others using 'Email as Attachment':
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed in to your account, you will see all your photo and videos albums.
- Open photo album and select the photo which you want to share.
- Check mark the photo and click "More" tab located at the top of the window.
- Click "Share" option.
- Select "Email as Attachment" option.
- A "Email as attachment" window opens up.
- Enter the email addresses of the people and message to share the photo.
- Click "Send" button.
- This is how you can share Google Drive photo with others using 'Email as Attachment'.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.