Yes, you can stop Dropbox sync on your old devices. Dropbox allows you to keep your shared photo library in sync. If you have a separate Dropbox account, then simply you can set up a shared folder otherwise you can unshare a folder. If you want to learn how to remotely stop Dropbox sync on your old devices, check out the steps given below.
Here are the steps to Remotely Stop Dropbox Sync on Ols Devices.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click your name and select "Settings" option.
- You will see 3 options i.e "Profile", "Account" and "Security".
- Click "Security" tab.
- Locate the "Device" section.
- You will see all the devices which you have linked to your Dropbox account.
- Click "x" icon located in front of your old device to stop Dropbox sync.