Instagram is a mobile photo and video sharing service which allows you to click a photo, record a video and upload them to your account. But, what if you want to download your photo or other members photo on your Mac computer. To learn how to save Instagram photos on Mac computer, check out the steps below.
Following are the steps to Save Instagram Photos on Mac Computer:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Go to http://www.instagram.com/username.
- You will see all your photos and videos.
- Select the photo which you want to save on your Mac computer.
- Click the photo, you will see it in full size.
- Right-click on the photo and select "View Page Source".
- Press Command + F to find the image source.
- Copy the URL and paste your URL on to the address bar of your web browser.
- Right-click on the photo and select "Save Image As..." option.
- A "Save Image" window opens up, then click "Save" and specify a location to download the photo.
- This way you can save your Instagram photos on Mac computer.