When the storage space on your Nexus 4 phone is a problem, you Back your Photos. Well if you need your Photos back to your phone for any purpose, you need to Restore them and you surely can get them back. Just go through the step by step procedure to Restore your Photos from Windows PC to Nexus 4.
The steps are as follows:
1. Connect your Nexus phone to the computer using a connecting cable.
2. Select ‘Media sync (MTP)’.
3. On your computer, go to the location/folder where you have Backed your Nexus 4 phone’s Photos and open it.
4. Select your desired Photos or Photo-folders.
5. Now simply ‘Drag and Drop’ them on your Nexus Phone’s Photo Folder.
6. Disconnect your phone once the process is completed.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”