According to an update released in February 2017, Instagram users can now share multiple photos and videos in one post, Yup, you read it right, IN ONE POST. You can upload up to 10 photos and videos and share them as a single post in Feed. But how do you do it? Follow the step by step process below to post multiple photos or videos
Here's how you do it:
- Before you begin, make sure your Instagram App is updated to the latest version. If not please update it first and then follow the steps below.
- Tap on the little '+' sign like you usually do to add a photo or a video.
- Then tap Library at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, in the photo window look out for the "select multiple" button. You can select up to 10 photos or videos from the library.
- To adjust how each photo or video is cropped, tap it then touch the screen to adjust how it fits in the frame.
- Tap a filter at the bottom of the screen to apply it to every photo and video you've selected, or tap a photo or video to edit it and add filters individually.
- To change the order of your photos and videos, tap and hold one then drag it to another spot. To remove a photo or video from your post, tap and hold one, then drag it to the 'trashcan' at the top of the screen. When you're done, tap Next in the top right.
- Write a caption, tag people, add a location and all the other information.
- You're done!