Windows Live Photo Gallery is a software specially used for organizing, sharing, editing and finding your photos. You can apply ‘tags’, or keywords, to a photo to find all other related pictures, you can give photos a star rating from one to five, or maybe you just want to search by date and time. Below we’ll explain how to do each.
If you are looking for organizing photos step by step guide for Windows Live Photo Gallery then below is the process:
- Find your Photos: Open 'Windows Live Photo Gallery', now to the left of 'Home' tab at the top of your screen, you’ll see a small square icon. Click on it.
- Include Folder: Now you will get to see a drop-down with some options, from that select 'Include Folder'.
- Folder Selection: Now a pop-up will appear which will show the folder which is already attached to your Windows Live Photo Gallery. (You may find the folder in which all your photos are located because Windows Live Photo Gallery automatically locates your 'My Pictures' folder on your computer). And if you wish to add photos to new folder then click on 'Add' button.
- Now another pop-up will appear & on the left side of the pop-up you will find the location of your desired folder. Once you click on this location, a list of folders will be displayed on the right side. Now click on any of the folder which you want & it will turn its color into pale blue. Then click on 'Include Folder'.
- Finally, all the photos will be displayed in this folder and you are ready to organize these photos.
- Tags: Now give tags to all your photos according to your requirements.
- Rating: Next, is start rating the photos which are at higher priority for you all.
- Sort: Now sort them all according to their date & time.
- Flagging: The final way of organizing your photos is to 'Flag' a picture.
Now once you have done with all this, you can check all the photos with tags, ratings, sorting & flagging separatly. You can also take a look at Tru
. Tru is the simplest and fastest way to bring your photos together from different folders and drives into a single place & organize them all in a simple chronological fashion (by date into separate folders [eg: Jan 2017]).