There can be a lot of reasons to transfer your valuable Photos from your iPhone to an Android phone. It is easy to share photos between devices, especially between devices with different Operating Systems. So if you own both, an iPhone and an Android phone, or if you are switching from iPhone to an Android, here are tips to transfer your iPhone photos to Android phone.
Follow easy steps to transfer Photos from iPhone to Android phone:
The other way down:
- Connect your iPhone to a USB port of Windows PC with a USB cable and also your Android phone with another USB cable to the other port.
- Two new drives would be popped in your ‘Portable Device’.
- Open the iPhone’s storage in a window. Open Android phone’s storage in another window.
- Locate the DCIM folder in your iPhone’s storage window and open it.
- Now simply select the photos you want to transfer and ‘drag and drop’ them to the Android phone's window.
- Connect your iPhone to the Windows PC with connecting cable.
- When the iPhone’s storage appears in the 'Portable Device' window, right click on it and go to ‘Import Pictures and Videos’.
- When the computer completes scanning of photos, click ‘Import’ to import the images to your PC. The pictures by-default go to your ‘My Pictures’ folder.
- Now connect your Android phone to the computer and open its DCIM folder. Go to ‘My Pictures’ and either copy-paste the required photos or drag-and-drop them to your Android phone’s DCIM folder.
Also read How to transfer Photos from one iPhone to the other?