Dropbox is a cloud storage and file hosting service operated by Dropbox Inc. It allows you to backup photos and videos to access them from anywhere on any computer, smartphone or tablet. Once you have download and install Dropbox on your computer, you can save photos, videos and files to Dropbox account. It will automatically save to all your computers, mobile devices and the Dropbox website. You can share your photos and videos with friends and family, save email attachments to your Dropbox account and edit documents in your Dropbox. Moving videos from your Picasa to Dropbox account is easy. In just few steps you can easily move and backup videos to Dropbox.
Here are the steps Move Videos from Picasa Web to Dropbox:
- Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- You will see all your photo and video albums.
- Select the video which you want to download.
- You will see video in bigger size.
- Click "More" button located at top of the window.
- Select "Download video" option.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the video from the Picasa web.
- Your video will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at the top of the menu bar.
- A pop-up window opens up. Click "Choose File" button & select the videos on your computer which you want to upload. You can choose as many photos as you want or you may also select an entire video folders to upload.
- Click "Start Upload" button to upload your videos.
- This is how you can move videos from Picasa Web to Dropbox.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.