Photobucket is a photo and video hosting website. It has a "Photobucket Backup" feature for Windows PC which allows you to backup photos & videos either in their original resolution or a lesser size to save space on your Photobucket. "Photobucket Backup" is the easiest & fastest way to bulk upload & backup all your photos & videos from Windows PC to Photobucket.com. Photobucket has a video upload limit. Uploading videos upto 10 minutes or 500 MB is free.
Here are the steps to automatically backup videos from Windows PC to Photobucket:
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Go to https://www.facebook.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download & install "Photobucket Backup" on your Windows PC & launch it.
- Click "Photobucket Backup" on your Windows PC.
- Click "Auto Backup" located at top left corner of the window.
- Click "Add a Folder" button.
- "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select photos which you wish to upload.
- Click "Ok" button.
- You have another option to backup the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your Wndows PC to a location in your 'Photobucket Backup'.
- Click "Save" button located at right bottom corner of the window.
- All your videos now will be backed up to Photobucket.
You can install PicBackMan's Photobucket uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.