OneDrive is the place where you can upload and sync photos, videos and files to the cloud and access them from any mobile phone, computer or tablet. It offers 15 GB of free storage space to all its users. It allows you to earn an extra storage space. You can earn an extra 15GB of storage space when you backup your camera roll photo to OneDrive account. You can also refer a friend to OneDrive and get an extra 500 MB storage space. If you refer 10 friends to OneDrive, then you will get a maximum of 5GB space.
Following are the steps to Move Photos from Google Photos to OneDrive on Computer:
- Go to https://photos.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Once you have signed in to your account, you will see all your photos and videos.
- Place your cursor over a photo and click the check mark.
- Select the photos which you want to move.
- Click "Download" icon located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photos from the Google Photos.
- Your photos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account.
- Once you are signed in to your account, you will see a set of Microsoft services at the top. Select "OneDrive".
- You will see 2 options "Create" & "Upload".
- Click "Create" button & select "Folder" option. Specify a folder name (name of your photo album) to upload photos.
- Click on the folder you created.
- Click "Upload" button located in the top menu bar to upload photos to this folder.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select photos which you want to upload.
- This is how you can move photos from Google Photos to OneDrive.