OneDrive or SkyDrive is a Microsoft's cloud storage service. SkyDrive is the place where you can store your files, photos, videos & documents and it also allows you to access them from anywhere. Skydrive offers you to download full resolution photos to iPad. Skydrive needs Microsoft account to sign In. You need another app like Dropbox or Google Drive to download your SkyDrive photos to iPad.
Here are the steps to download photos from SkyDrive to iPad:
1. Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. If you have SkyDrive app installed on your iPad, launch it. Or else download it from the App store.
3. Select the photos from SkyDrive that you want to download to your iPad.
4. Tap "Share" button located at bottom right corner.
5. Select "Open In Another App" to open the file in a different app like Dropbox on your iPad.
6. Sign in to your Dropbox account.
8. Save the photos that you wish to download to your camera roll in your Dropbox app.
9. Click "Download" button located at lower right corner in you Dropbox app window.
10. Click "Save to Photo Library" option.
11. The photos you selected will be stored in your iPad's gallery.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Quick Tip Before You Download Photos from SkyDrive to iPad
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”