Photobucket is a service that hosts photos and videos to share with other people around the world. It stores the full resolution or original photos taken directly from camera, mobile devices or computer without compression and resizing. It allows you to display your photos on other websites by including a direct link. By using direct links, you can embed your photos to blogs, forums and in other web pages. When you embed photos to other sites, it will display on that site but the actual photo file is stored on its own server. You can easily move photos from Box to Photobucket account. To learn how to move photos from Box to Photobucket, check out the steps below.
Here are the steps to Move Photos from Box to Photobucket:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, you will see all your photo & video albums.
- Open the photo album and select the photos which you want to download.
- Check mark the box located in front of the photos to select the multiple photos.
- Click "Download" or "Down arrow" button.
- You will see a message "Are you sure you want to download selected items? This process may take several moments".
- Click "Okey" button.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photos from the Box account.
- Your photos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top of the window.
- A "Upload from:" window opens up. You will see "Upload to" option.
- You will see 2 options, "Create a new album" or "Your Bucket".
- Select any one of the above 2 options. If you select "Create a new album" option, then enter album name, description and click "Create" button to create a new album.
- Click "Choose photos & videos".
- A "File upload" window opens up. Select the photos which you want to upload.
- Click "Ok" button.
- You have another option to upload the photos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your photos directly from your computer to a location in your Photobucket.
- This is how you can move photos from Box to Photobucket.
You can install PicBackMan's Photobucket uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.