Photobucket is a photo and video hosting service which allows you to upload photos and videos to share with others. You can also link to the photo on different sites or blogs. It has a Print Shop which helps you to create easy photo gifts, home decor, prints and more. You can also backup your photos and video to other websites such as Flickr, Facebook and more. Backing up photos from Photobucket to Flickr is easy. Following are the steps to save and backup Photobucket photos to Flickr on an iPhone.
Following are the steps to Backup Photobucket Photos to Flickr on iPhone:
- Download and install "Photobucket" app on your iPhone.
- Open "Photobucket" app on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photos and videos.
- Select the photo which you want to backup and open it in full size.
- Tap "Share" icon located at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- You will see the list of applications, select "Flickr" option.
- Add effects to the photo & Tap "Next" button.
- Write a description & tap "Share" button.
- Your Photobucket photos will now be backed up to Flickr on iPhone.
Quick Tip to Prevent Photo loss Nightmare with PicBackMan
In the case of losing irreplaceable memories like treasured family photos, it can even be heartbreaking. Luckily, with PicBackMan backing up your photos to multiple services and cloud accounts is easier than ever before. PicBackMan can save you from the absolute disaster of losing your photos by safely backing them up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.