If you want either to move photos and videos from iCloud Drive to iPhoto, or share photos and videos from iPhoto to iCloud, you need to allow them to access your photos and videos. iPhoto helps you to find, sort, rediscover your photos and videos. It is not just a powerful editing tool, but also it allows you to share your photos including slideshows to Facebook, Twitter, iCloud and more.
Following are the steps to Move Photos and Videos from iCloud Drive to iPhoto on Mac:
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos & Videos never go missing
- Open "iPhoto" on your Mac.
- You will see "iCloud" located under the "Shared" section.
- You will see a message "iCloud must be enabled in Preferences before you can use My Photo Stream or Photo sharing".
- Click "Show iCloud Photo" button.Click "Use iCloud" button.
- Open "iPhoto" on Mac.
- Click "File" tab.
- Select "Import to Library..." option.
- A "Finder Window" opens up.
- Locate the iCloud Drive folder containing the photos and videos which you want to import.
- You can select the photos, videos or an entire folder. Drag and drop them into iPhoto viewing area.
- This is how you can move photos and videos from iCloud Drive to iPhoto on Mac.
Photos and videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos & videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos/videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos/videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.