Sometimes we visit a place and love the experience we had there & feel like to share reviews at places. Some think to share their photos to Google Maps in reviews so that when people search for the maps of that location and go for reviews they can see the beautiful images and feel more excited to visit there. If you want to learn how to add photos to Google Maps then, read on.
Following are the steps to add photos to Google Maps:
- Open an existing map in 'My Maps' on your computer.
- Now click on placemark, shape, or line on the map.
- Now click on 'Edit' button.
- To add images or videos, click the camera icon.
- And if you want to add text then type into the box.
- Choose how you want to add a photo or video.
- Click on 'Save'.
Whenever you add images to your maps, a copy is made in 'My Maps'. It means that if you change or delete an original image after adding to map then those changes won't affect on your map.