iMovie allows you to enjoy your video by editing and creating Hollywood-style trailers like never before. If you have a lot of videos on Dropbox and want to edit them, then you can use iMovie on Mac. First, download your Dropbox videos to Mac and then import them into iMovie. When you are ready, you can email them to family and friends. You can also publish directly to Facebook and Vimeo.
Here are the steps to Migrate Videos from Dropbox to iMovie on Mac:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- You will see all your photos, videos and albums.
- Select the videos which you want to download.
- Click "Download" button located at the top of the window.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain all the videos from the Dropbox account.
- All your videos will now be downloaded to Mac.
- Open "iMovie".
- Click "File" menu.
- Select "Import" and then "Movies" option.
- Select the video which you want to import to iMovie.
- Select the default size for importing HD video. Choose "Large" option and click "Ok" button.
- Select a location to save the video file.
- You will see the option to add the video to an existing Event or create a new Event.
- If you are saving the video to the same drive, you will have the option to copy or move the file.
- If you are saving the video to internal drive from external drive, you will only have the option to copy the file.
- This way you can migrate videos from Dropbox to iMovie on Mac.