iCloud is a cloud storage service that provides photos and videos storage online. You can also edit and delete your videos and this would be reflected to all your devices connected with same Apple ID. To transfer videos from iPhone to iPad using iCloud, you should enable your iCloud service from your iPhone and also on your iPad, to avail the service. If you are looking for a step by step process to Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPad using iCloud, Read on.
The steps for the transfer are:
- Firstly you need to turn iCloud Photo Library ON by going to ‘Settings > iCloud > Photos’ and turn the iCloud Photo Library ON.
- Open the ‘Photos App’ on your iPhone and click on ‘Shared’ at the bottom of the screen. If you already are in the shared album, tap ‘Sharing’ in the top of the screen.
- Tap the shared album you want to add and then tap ‘+’ button.
- Browse for the videos to add, and select them. Hit ‘Done’.
- Your videos are now stored to iCloud. You can view or download them from your iPad.
This way you can transfer videos from iPhone to iPad using iCloud.