iCloud is a cloud storage service that allows you to store your videos (and photos) online, up to 5GB for free and a paid version for further storage. You can also edit or delete your videos and this would be reflected to all the devices that are connected to iCloud with same Apple ID. If you want to transfer your videos from your iPad to iPhone, you can upload your videos to iCloud and view or download from your iPhone on/from iCloud.
The step by step process is given below:
- Firstly, on your iPad you need to turn iCloud Photo Library ON by going to ‘Settings > iCloud > Photos’ and turn the iCloud Photo Library ON.
- In the ‘Photos’ app, click the ‘Shared’ at the bottom of the screen. If you’re already in a shared album, tap ‘Sharing’ at the top of the screen.
- Click on the shared album you want to add to, and tap the ‘+’ add button .
- Find videos you wish to transfer to icloud.
- Tap the videos you want to add, then tap ‘Done’.
- Hit ‘Post’ to upload your video to iCloud.
- Now from your iPhone, you can watch or download the video easily over internet connection.
This way your iPad videos are transferred to iPhone easily.