You might require your iPhone videos to backup, to optimize storage problems. Using iCloud Photo Library, it becomes easy to transfer your iPhone videos to Mac. This transfer would not require the tedious process of connecting your iPhone to Mac and then go for the transfer. So if you are looking for the step by step process to transfer your videos from iPhone to Mac, follow the steps given.
The steps are as follows:
- On your iPhone, you need to turn iCloud Photo Library ON by going to ‘Settings > iCloud > Photos’ and turn the iCloud Photo Library ON.
- On your Mac, go to ‘System Preferences > iCloud’. Select the Options button next to ‘Photos’, and select ‘iCloud Photo Library’.
- Go to the ‘Photos App’ on your iPhone and click on ‘Shared’button at the bottom of the screen. If you already are in the shared album, tap ‘Sharing’ on top of the screen.
- Tap the shared album you want to add and then tap ‘+’ button.
- Browse for the videos to add, and select them. Hit ‘Done’.
- Your videos are now stored to iCloud. You can view or download them from your Mac.
This way you can easily transfer your iPhone videos to Mac.