Making a photo collage for your brother is one cool gesture he will never forget. Compiling his photos which are worth being included in a photo collage and a couple of clicks on a photo collage software is all that you need to make one.
Follow these instructions to create an innovative collage which will bring a big smile on your brother’s face.
1. Select the software you will use to make the photo collage. Free downloads are available that have applications to create your collage. Picasa is one such software which is very user-friendly. Adobe Photoshop offers a free trial period but many more tools to work with, which could take time to get used to.
2. Start collecting pictures of your brother. Include photos that revolve around his day to day life in addition to photos of special events. Post-process all photos before you start making a collage.
3. Select a size and resolution for your collage depending on how many photos you are using. Try not to go beyond 10 photos. A high resolution of 300 for printing an 8x10 collage is a smart option to begin with.
4. Start making your collage now. You can either make your own layout or select a layout template from the software. Choose one photo to be the holding photo which you can use in a size bigger than other photos which will act as a centre of gravity of your collage. Add titles, captions, clip arts etc.
5. Once you are done, order a print depending on what you intend to do with the collage. You can either make it into a greeting card for occasions like Birthday or Brother’s Day, or you can simply get it framed and gift wrap it for a surprise present.
Quick Tip to Keep your Photos Safe
Making backups of your photos & videos is a chore you probably skip, but it really doesn't have to be hard. Here's an effortless way to backup photos - PicBackMan. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.