One of the best smartphones in the world is the iPhone 5s and proud owners will tell you how incredibly great the camera of this phone is. A great advantage of a good camera is that the photo quality of selfies is also great.
There are many apps which you can download for free in an iPhone, which will help you in not only clicking selfies innovatively, but are also great post-processing tools. Post-processing, or editing a selfie is just as important and artful as clicking itself.
Follow these simple tips which will get you fantastic results on your iPhone.
1. Download some useful apps in your iPhone so that you have some good options to edit after you have taken your selfie. You need not edit on the go, you can click a normal picture and edit later. For example, Selfie Photo Editor, Selfie Cam, Selfie Enhancer and Selfiegram. These are free apps which you can download.
2. The first step towards editing a selfie is cropping it properly. You need to look out for the best possible composition of the frame so that unwanted items can be deleted. You can carefully crop your arm with which you were holding your camera, if it is taking a lot of space in the photo.
3. All editing apps allow you to auto-correct your picture, so that colours and contrast gets enhanced automatically. Use this if you are not too confident about doing it manually.
4. You can add special effects like black-and-white, monochrome, sepia, warmify, grainy, etc to your picture, which will make it look like a charming little selfie.
5. These free apps on your iPhone also have some fun stuff which you can add to your selfie. For example, in Selfie Photo Editor, you can change the colour of your eyes. Remember Andy Warhol’s Marilyn Monroe, the colour monochromatic pictures’ collage? Selfiegram allows you to make such a collage of your selfies.
Quick Tip to Keep your Photos Safe
Making backups of your photos & videos is a chore you probably skip, but it really doesn't have to be hard. Here's an effortless way to backup photos - PicBackMan. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”