Foursquare has grown enormously as the King of Social-Check-in service. It is a location based website specifically designed for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices. The Foursquare app is used by millions of users across the globe. Foursquare allows you to explore the city with the GPS on your mobile phone. You can also connect & meet friends along.
There are approximately 3.3 million registered users around the world, so it is a giant community where people share their views, reviews and often rate places that they visit. At some point in time you might feel to restrict how people look at your Foursquare profile / account. You might feel to change your account settings, or edit privacy settings etc.
So, here is a quick guide on how you can edit your Foursquare account settings
1. Launch the Foursquare application on your device. Go to 'My Settings' page and then select 'Account Settings'.
2. There you’ll see an option to edit your profile.
3. This is the place where you can change your password, make changes to your privacy settings, allow access to third party applications (which are connected apps & authorized services
4. From this page you can also turn on / off the local updates from businesses.
5. This is the page where you can link or un-link your Foursquare account to Facebook, Twitter, BBM.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”