Foursquare is the giant in the social-check-in industry. Foursquare is a mobile application that doesn't need an introduction. But, those who do not know much, read through. Foursquare is a location based website specifically designed for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.
All the Android devices that run Android 2.2 or higher version, Foursquare 5.0 and up is available to them The users running Android 2.2 & above can download the Foursquare app from Google Play store which is absolutely free. However, Foursquare has clearly stated that it is not guaranteed to run on custom ROMs.
1. Launch 'Google Play store' on your Android device.
2. Click on 'Menu' and then press the 'Search' button on your phone,
3. Search for 'Foursquare'.
4. Once you are able to locate it, click on Install button, The app will ask for some permissions. Click 'Allow'.
5. The Foursquare App will soon be downloaded and installed on your Android device.
6. Once the Foursquare installation is complete, you'll have to create an account to use the application.
7. If you already have an account, then simply login and start using it.
Note: Foursquare is only compatible with devices running Android 2.1 and higher with Google Play services enabled.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”