If you want to share some videos to social sites and you want a video you backed to the Google Photos, you need to first download it back to your iPhone and then share it. To download your backed videos to iPhone, you need to install google Photos app, or go to photos.google.com from your browser. Go through the step by step process for the same.
The steps are provided below:
- Download ‘Google Photos’ App if you haven’t yet, from the App Store.
- Open ‘Google Photos’ and then click the Menu icon (one with three vertical lines) on the top left corner.
- Tap the ‘Collections’ tab and the videos you have uploaded to ‘Google Photos’ would be displayed.
- Select the videos you want to download and click ‘Share’.
- Now click ‘Save’ to download your videos. Your Google Photos backed videos would be downloaded to your iPhone.