OneDrive or SkyDrive is the place where you can store your photos, videos and files safely. It gives you free online storage space to store photos, videos and documents. It comes with Office online, so its easy for you to create, edit and share your files with others. If you are looking for step by step process to backup photos from OneDrive to Google Photos on Androud phone, read below.
Following are the steps to Backup Photos from OneDrive to Google Photos on Android:
- Go to https://photos.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download and install "Google Photos" app on your Android Phone from the App store & launch it.
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "OneDrive" App on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "OneDrive" App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your photos which you want to backed up.
- Tap "Share" icon located at the bottom on the screen.
- Select "Send Files" option.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Google Photos" option.
- A "Upload to Photos" window opens up.
- Tap "Upload" button.
- This is how you can backup photos from OneDrive to Google Photos.