Flickr now offers 1TB of storage space absolutely FREE. So it is one of the good places where you can backup videos straight from your iPhone. Flickr’s 1TB of free space is by far the largest of all the photo hosting & cloud storage services. Here’s how you can backup iPhone videos to Flickr:
1. Download Flickr app if you haven’t installed it as yet.
2. If you already have a Flickr account login, or else create an account.
3. Tap the camera icon at the bottom center of the screen.
4. Select the videos that you wish to upload & backup. You can select multiple videos for simultaneous uploading. But, it may slow down the whole process. So, it is better to upload videos one by one.
5. Add a group name, description, and location, then tap the upload button and they will be added to your Flickr Photo stream.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”