Dropbox is a personal cloud storage service provided by Dropbox Inc. It is the best place to backup photos, videos and important documents. Dropbox allows you to create a link to files and folders in your account. By using that link, you can quickly share your photos, videos and documents with family, friends and colleagues. You can share a whole collection of files at once from your computer. Your friends, family and colleagues can simply follow your link to view photos and watch videos online.
Following are the steps to Backup Videos from Dropbox to SmugMug on Android:
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "SmugMug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Dropbox app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Open Dropbox App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your videos which you wish to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Export" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "SmugMug".
- Tap "Change Settings" button located at the bottom left corner on the screen.
- Select the gallery to upload videos, add caption, keywords and set privacy settings.
- Tap "Save" button.
- Tap "Upload All" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- All your videos will now be uploaded to Smugmug.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.