When you download and install 'Photobucket' app on your Android phone, you can automatically secure your memories, create print products, use animation to your photos and much more. It allows you to set your memories in motion with Photobucket GIF Maker. You can print your photos as premium wall art, home decor and much more.
Following are the steps to Backup Photos from Photobucket to Google+ on Android Phone:
- Go to https://plus.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download and install "Google+" app on your Android Phone from the App store & launch it.
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download & install "Photobucket" app on your Android phone from the Google Play store & launch it.
- Open "Photobucket" app on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos and videos.
- open the photo which you want to backup.
- Tap "Share" icon located at the bottom on the screen.
- You will see the list of applications, select "Google+" option.
- A pop-up window opens up.
- Choose an existing album to backup photo.
- Tap "Right arrow" icon located on the screen.
- This is how you can backup photos from Photobucket to Google+ on Android phone.