Dropbox is an online photo & video backup service. Backing up photos, videos and files on Dropbox allows you to access them from any smartphone, tablet or computer. The security features in Dropbox are really good. Dropbox has a dedicated security team to build and maintain your account. The public files are not searchable in Dropbox, so only those with the specific link are able to access the information. Dropbox software provides online backups automatically for any photo, video or file in your account.
Here are the steps to Backup Photos from Dropbox to Foursquare on Android:
- Go to https://foursquare.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Foursquare App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Dropbox app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Open Dropbox App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your photos which you wish to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Export" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Foursquare".
- A "Check In" window opens up. Find or create a location for your photo.
- Tap "Ok" button.
- Write description & tap "Check In" button.
- All your photos will now be uploaded to Foursquare.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.