OneDrive is the place to store your files so that you can access them from virtually any device. You can backup and store your Android photos to the Cloud with one easily. However, if you are looking for the steps to backup Android Photos to OneDrive then, read on.
Here are the steps to backup Android Photos to OneDrive:
- Firstly, you need to turn off auto backup for Google Photos as it is a default backup app for android phones. (Go to Photos > Settings > Auto Backup > Turn it to Off).
- Now install OneDrive from your Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your Microsoft Account.
- Now you will be prompted to enable automatic photo backup.
- To ensure that the automatic photo backup is configured correctly, go to Settings > Options.
- The first 'Camera Backup' should be On & 'Photo Downloads' should be 'Original'.