Google Drive is an online video & photo backup solution provided by Google Inc. It allows you to backup photos, videos, files & important documents to cloud storage & access them from anywhere. Google Drive allows you to edit photos, videos, documents, presentations & spreadsheets. Google Drive has a feature " Available offline" which allows you to access your photos, videos & documents even when you don't have a cellular or Wi-Fi connection. To use this feature you have to mark your photos, videos & documents to "Available offline".
Following are the steps to Backup Photo Folder from Google Drive to OneDrive on Android:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'OneDrive app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Google Drive App" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video folders.
- Tap or long press your photo folder which you want to backup.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Send link" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "OneDrive".
- A "Upload to OneDrive" window opens up.
- Choose a location & tap "Upload" button.
- Your photo folder will now be backed up to OneDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.