There are different ways to backup videos to Dropbox. The Dropbox mobile app makes it easy to backup your iPhone videos. Once videos are uploaded, they will sync with Dropbox on your computer and all your other devices.
Here is a quick guide on how to backup iPhone videos to Dropbox
1. Download the Dropbox app first and create an account if you don't already have one.
2. Launch the Dropbox app
3. In the Dropbox app, go to Settings > Camera Upload > On.
4. Select whether you want Dropbox to only upload videos & photos while on Wi-Fi (recommended) or while or Wi-Fi+cellular (not recommended if you have a capped data plan).
5. Tap 'Enable'. Dropbox will ask permission to access your videos & photos. Say 'OK'. The app will then start uploading all your Videos & photos to DropBox cloud storage.
6. It also allows you to manually upload one by one instead of uploading all at once.
7. So, if you wish to upload just some videos, manually select them and click 'Upload'.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Quick Tip to ensure your videos never go missing
Videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.