Flickr is an online photo hosting & video hosting service which allows you to backup photos & videos to cloud storage and access them from anywhere. It allows you to organize your photos & videos into 'Albums' also called as 'Sets'. It offers 3 types of accounts i.e Free, Ad Free & Doublr. The Free account includes 1 TB of storage space with limit of 200MB per photo & 1GB per video. Flickr offers 2TB of storage space for Doublr account which is exactly twice the Free account.
2. If you have 'Flickr app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
3. Go to "Flickr app" on your Android phone.
4. You will see all your photos & videos.
5. Tap the photos which you want to backup.
6. Tap "Share" button located at the bottom of the screen.
7. You will see the list of applications, select "Picasa" option.
8. A "Upload Photo" window opens up. Add caption & tap "Upload" button located on the screen.
9. All your photos will now be backed up to Picasa.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”