DropBox is a cloud storage & synchronization service which allows you to backup photos, videos & files to access them from anywhere in the world. DropBox can automatically backup photos & videos from your Android phone, iPhone or iPad. During the initial setup, Dropbox will prompt you to setup your automatic photo & video backups on mobile devices. Choose any of the two options available i.e. upload photos on your data connection and WiFi, or only WiFi to automatically backup photos to Dropbox.
Following are the steps to Backup Dropbox Photos to Google Drive on iPad:
- Go to https://drive.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Google Drive app' installed on your iPad, launch it. Or else download it from the Apple App store.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Dropbox app' installed on your iPad, launch it. Or else download it from the Apple App store.
- Go to "DropBox app" on your iPad.
- Tap "Files" located at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap the photos which you want to backup.
- Tap "Up-arrow" button located at top of the screen.
- Tap "Open In" button.
- Select "Open in Google Drive" icon.
- A "Upload item" window opens up.
- Tap "Upload" button.
- All your Dropbox photos will now be backed up to Google Drive.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.