Google Drive is a cloud storage service by Google. Google Drive offer users 5GB of free storage space to store photos, videos, and documents. Users can upgrade their free 5GB account to a paid monthly subscription plan for more storage space. Google Drive can work with any platform. Below a process is given to backup photos to Google Drive according to your needs.
To learn step by step process to backup photos to Google Drive from your desktop is displayed below.
- First, you need to login to your Gmail account from your computer.
- Now in your Gmail account, on the right corner, you will see a ‘Menu Bar’. Click on that.
- Click on ‘Drive’ icon & you will be redirected to your Google Drive.
- Here below the ‘Search tab’, you will see a ‘My Drive’ drop-down. Click on that.
- Now you will see multiple options from which you can select one and upload the photos from your computer/PC. (If you wish to upload a whole folder then select ‘upload folder’ & if you want to create a folder then ‘create folder’ and then upload photos to that folder).