Amazon Cloud Drive is a safe way to backup photos, videos and documents from any mobile, tablet or computer. Cloud Drive is connected to your Amazon.com account and it is built in to your favorite Amazon devices such as Fire phone, Fire TV and Fire Tablet. It offers 5 GB of free storage space to all its users and unlimited photo storage for Amazon Prime customers. The Amazon Prime members will get a free two-day shipping, unlimited photo storage, exclusive access to movies, music and Kindle books.
Here are the steps to Backup Amazon Cloud Drive Photos to Foursquare on Android Phone:
- Go to https://foursquare.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Foursquare App" on Android phone from the Google Play Store & launch it.
- Go to https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Amazon Cloud Drive App" on Android phone from the Google Play Store & launch it.
- Tap "Amazon Cloud Drive App" on your Android phone.
- Swipe from left to right while in the application to open the drawer navigation.
- Tap "All" to see all your photos and videos.
- Select the photo which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" icon located at the top right corner on the screen.
- You will see list of all applications. Tap "Foursquare".
- A "Check In" window opens up. Find or create a location for your photo.
- Tap "Ok" button.
- Write description & tap "Check In" button.
- This is how you can backup Amazon Cloud Drive photo to Foursquare.