If you are looking for an easy and simple file-syncing cloud service, then Box is the solution for you. Although its free version offers you 5GB of storage space but if you are looking for more space then you can choose from their paid plans. Box offers a more enticing proposition than its free Personal edition. It is one place where you can securely upload and backup your Instagram photos.
Instagram is a user friendly mobile applications available for iPhone, Android and iPads. Instagram is a unique picture based application which require users to create account to use it. Once a user has created the account, they can click photos on their mobile phones, apply filters & effects available and then post them for others to view.
Uploading Instagram photos to Box is easy using the following IFTTT recipe. IFTTT stands for 'IF This Than This'. Here is a quick and simple IFTTT recipe to automatically upload Instagram photos to Box.
1. Go to https://ifttt.com/ and sign in to your account. If you don't have an IFTTT account, then create one.
2. Once you have created / signed in to your account, go to your dashboard and click on 'Create a Recipe'.
3. Click on 'this' link, and now choose 'Instagram' as your trigger channel.
4. IFTTT will now ask for permission to access 'Instagram' account.
5. Next thing you need to do is choose a trigger, which in this case will be 'Any new photo by you' then click on the 'Create Trigger' button.
6. Next step is to click on 'that' tab, then click 'View all Channels' to select the 'Box' channel.
7. Activate your Box channel and give IFTTT access to your Box account.
8. Once your Box channel is activated, close the tab and continue to your recipe by picking Box as your action channel.
9. Select 'Add file from URL' as your action, and click 'Create Action' button.
10. Now click on the 'Create Recipe' button to save your new recipe and turn it on.
Now, when you add a photo to your Instagram, a copy of it will be backed up on your Box account automatically.
PicBackMan is a free photo/video uploader that helps you to keep your memories backed up to your favorite online services.
Users in 130+ countries have backed up.
... an excellent job of uploading more then 300GB of photos to 2 different services
I have a large collection of photos and videos to upload on some of my storage account and I was looking for an application that can do it all automatically, and that it did especially well. I found a definitive answer to my needs thanks to this amazing program and that it is constantly improving whith new fantastic features.
PicBackMan was really easy to setup and has been running for 3 days now backing up all my locally saved photos to Flickr. My photos are really valuable to me so it's great to be able to have them easily backed up to a secure location.
PicBackMan was an answer to many a prayer. How can I get this MASSIVE collection of photos onto a service that cripples uploading? PicBackMan. I uploaded approximately 85,000 photos in less than a month. It would have taken me close to a year to get all of those photos where they needed to go. Nothing short of brilliant.
LOVE this program! Works better than ANY other program out there that I have found to upload thousands of pictures WITH SUB-FOLDERS to SmugMug! Thank you so much for what you do! :) #happycustomer
Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan brings order to your digital memories. ...
PicBackMan automates the process of uploading pictures to multiple photo storage sites.
Top rated photo backup application.
It's easy, convenient and can handle thousands of pictures at once.