If you are looking for an easy and simple file-syncing cloud service, then Box is the solution for you. Although its free version offers you 5GB of storage space but if you are looking for more space then you can choose from their paid plans. Box offers a more enticing proposition than its free Personal edition. It is one place where you can securely upload and backup your Instagram photos.
Instagram is a user friendly mobile applications available for iPhone, Android and iPads. Instagram is a unique picture based application which require users to create account to use it. Once a user has created the account, they can click photos on their mobile phones, apply filters & effects available and then post them for others to view.
Uploading Instagram photos to Box is easy using the following IFTTT recipe. IFTTT stands for 'IF This Than This'. Here is a quick and simple IFTTT recipe to automatically upload Instagram photos to Box.
1. Go to https://ifttt.com/ and sign in to your account. If you don't have an IFTTT account, then create one.
2. Once you have created / signed in to your account, go to your dashboard and click on 'Create a Recipe'.
3. Click on 'this' link, and now choose 'Instagram' as your trigger channel.
4. IFTTT will now ask for permission to access 'Instagram' account.
5. Next thing you need to do is choose a trigger, which in this case will be 'Any new photo by you' then click on the 'Create Trigger' button.
6. Next step is to click on 'that' tab, then click 'View all Channels' to select the 'Box' channel.
7. Activate your Box channel and give IFTTT access to your Box account.
8. Once your Box channel is activated, close the tab and continue to your recipe by picking Box as your action channel.
9. Select 'Add file from URL' as your action, and click 'Create Action' button.
10. Now click on the 'Create Recipe' button to save your new recipe and turn it on.
Now, when you add a photo to your Instagram, a copy of it will be backed up on your Box account automatically.