We love browsing through our Instagram photos on our mobile phone or on the sites where we shared them. But, to be true, nothing matches the excitement of actually holding 'that moment' in your hands. Holding an Instagram moment is a special feeling. May be because of the filters and effects we apply or probably the square shape. Every picture that you click through Instagram is worth keeping, So, in order to make most of your memories just print & keep them permanent.
There are various tools, software and applications that can turn your Instagram photos into a beautiful piece of art that worth keeping forever. You can actually select from a range of products where you can print your Instagram photos. You can create tiles, mugs, iPad / iPhone covers & sleeves, create a collage, canvas print, photo books, scarp books.....and the list goes on. So, you see there are infinite options to turn your Instagram photos into an art work.
Following we have listed some of the resources where you can print your Instagram photos.
1. CanvasPop - Turn your home into an art gallery by creating high resolution square stretched canvas prints of different sizes. Dedicate a wall in your home to your Instagram memories.
2. Stickygram - A place where you can turn your Instagram photos into photo magnets. You can then stick these magnets to your refrigerator and make it a place to showcase your artwork.
3. Postagram - Do you wish to tell someone that you are thinking of them? Try Postagram. The service will mail a postcard with popout Instagram photo and message to your friend(s). Isn't it cute? We think it is best for Birthday's, anniversaries and off course holiday greetings.
4. TeenyTile - This is what kids love the most, sticking a tiny tile on the fridge. And when the tiles are your own Instagram photos, it doubles the excitement and joy. TeenyTile turns your Instagram photos into a 2 inch tile that sticks on your fridge. We think, it is one of the best ways to print your Instagram photos.
5. Printstagram - Printstagram gives an array of options to turn your Instagram photos into prints. You can choose to print your Instagram photos into contact cards, photo frames, photo books, posters, greeting cards etc.
So, what are you waiting for? With so many options available, you can do wonders with your Instagram photos.
PicBackMan is a free photo/video uploader that helps you to keep your memories backed up to your favorite online services.
Users in 130+ countries have backed up.
... an excellent job of uploading more then 300GB of photos to 2 different services
I have a large collection of photos and videos to upload on some of my storage account and I was looking for an application that can do it all automatically, and that it did especially well. I found a definitive answer to my needs thanks to this amazing program and that it is constantly improving whith new fantastic features.
PicBackMan was really easy to setup and has been running for 3 days now backing up all my locally saved photos to Flickr. My photos are really valuable to me so it's great to be able to have them easily backed up to a secure location.
PicBackMan was an answer to many a prayer. How can I get this MASSIVE collection of photos onto a service that cripples uploading? PicBackMan. I uploaded approximately 85,000 photos in less than a month. It would have taken me close to a year to get all of those photos where they needed to go. Nothing short of brilliant.
LOVE this program! Works better than ANY other program out there that I have found to upload thousands of pictures WITH SUB-FOLDERS to SmugMug! Thank you so much for what you do! :) #happycustomer
Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan brings order to your digital memories. ...
PicBackMan automates the process of uploading pictures to multiple photo storage sites.
Top rated photo backup application.
It's easy, convenient and can handle thousands of pictures at once.